Executive Board Members
President - Nancy Nervick
Vice President - Becca Coleman
Treasurer - Carrie Rose
Recording Secretary – Catherine Reznik
Corresponding Secretary - Judy Kliebard
• Bring the Bannockburn School community together
• Link parents to the school
• Support curriculum through cultural arts activities and gifts
• Runs monthly BSPO meetings to include voting
• Sets meeting agenda
• Oversees the organization with the assistance of the Vice President
• Main contact person for issues relating to BSPO
• Creates and distributes tri-annual newsletter: September, December, March
• Main contact for email communication
• Runs meetings when president is not present
• Runs portion of meeting regarding committee reports
• Oversees the committees and obtains monthly reports
• Works closely with president
• Organizes and runs yearly board elections
• Ultimately appoints committee head position
• Maintains all financial material: Check book (quicken), budget, tax returns, all documentation with state & federal government.
• Records meeting minutes and member attendance at meetings
• Types minutes and gives them in PDF format to Gigi for Bannockburn School website, BSPO webpage
• Creates five-point email (to include pertinent information, dates and upcoming votes w/vote link) and next meeting date, time and location
• Sends correspondence to members, school faculty/staff, for matters of congratulation, thanks, condolence.
• Records meeting minutes when recording secretary is unable.
• Communicates with teaching staff regarding correspondence needs.